Corporate Business Simulation Programmes
Banango Traders, the business simulation game developed by ourselves, has been used in many situations for corporate clients. Apart from being an integral component of most of our financial training programmes, during which delegates learn the theory by means of exercises and case studies and then apply those principles to managing their own business, Banango Traders has been used and can be used in the following ways:
- As a teambuilding and diversity management exercise
- As the anchor session for conferences
- As part of a promotional experience for clients
- As part of a corporate awareness campaign for staff
- As a business acumen exercise to upskill employees in the principles of business
- As the thread to bring planning sessions together and define a common strategy
- As a valuable corporate social responsibility exercise in communities and schools
- As a year-end staff reward and motivation exercise with prizes
- As a fun means of improving maths literacy and calculation skills amongst employees.
See our Absolute Business “Cents” online programme, a unique experiential course, ideal for developing the business and life skills of all your employees.
Please contact us if you think we can help you in any of the above areas.