Budgeting and Cost Control Course
2021 Course dates: 08 – 11 February 2021 | 21 – 24 June 2021 | 02 – 05 August 2021
Course Venue: Online Face to Face presentation via Zoom
Course Fees for 2021: R13 800 plus VAT (R15 870) per delegates. (NB: This course can also be run on a corporate basis, in which case the fees and dates are negotiable). In both cases, classes will not exceed 6 people per session.
In-house customised programmes and 1-on-1 sessions are also possible. Contact Us
- Expands core financial business principles into a functional tool;
- Balances hard facts of calculation and measurement against other significant factors;
- Demonstrates the link between calculated financial planning and successful implementation.
- Provides exposure to different approaches to budgeting.
- Explains how to measure appropriately to avoid unintended consequences, and to use data to support informed decision making.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate from Johannesburg School of Finance which will also confirm the completion of one module of the School’s Certificate Programme in Practical Finance (CPPF). The CPPF is a unique qualification comprising a series of four-day modules in practical financial management designed to develop excellent skills for effective business decisions.
Enquiry & Registration
The Course Presenter:
John Mitchell worked for Gold Fields Mining and Development for 12 years. During this period he designed and instituted a job evaluation system, personally presenting skills training courses to the management and staff of the mines. As Group Personnel Officer, he developed his natural rapport with people as well as his presentation skills.