Budgeting and Cost Control Course
2019 Course dates: 04 – 07 February 2019 | 10 – 13 June 2019 | 21 – 24 October 2019 |
Course Venue: Quickbooks, Zulberg Close, Bruma, Johannesburg
Course Fees: R15 400 plus VAT (R17 710) per delegate. Fees include material, lunches, teas and secure parking. (NB: This course can also be run on an in-house basis, in which case the fees and dates are negotiable).
In-house customised programmes and 1-on-1 sessions are also possible. Contact Us
- Expands core financial business principles into a functional tool;
- Balances hard facts of calculation and measurement against other significant factors;
- Demonstrates the link between calculated financial planning and successful implementation.
- Provides exposure to different approaches to budgeting.
- Explains how to measure appropriately to avoid unintended consequences, and to use data to support informed decision making.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate from Johannesburg School of Finance which will also confirm the completion of one module of the School’s Certificate Programme in Practical Finance (CPPF). The CPPF is a unique qualification comprising a series of four-day modules in practical financial management designed to develop excellent skills for effective business decisions.
Enquiry & Registration
The Course Presenter:
John Mitchell worked for Gold Fields Mining and Development for 12 years. During this period he designed and instituted a job evaluation system, personally presenting skills training courses to the management and staff of the mines. As Group Personnel Officer, he developed his natural rapport with people as well as his presentation skills.